It has been a week since the first microdose and my observations lead me to believe that small amounts of LSD can be used as an alternative to Ritalin as well as an anti-depressant.
On the off-days when I was not microdosing, I noticed that my morale and motivation were much lower than the on-days. Whereas on the on-days, I wouldn't mind doing these little things. In fact, I didn't mind doing a lot of things like cleaning my bathroom and my room in general. I had more motivation to write and keep writing my screenplay. I was more optimistic about the day and had a slight increase of appreciation for nature. I smoke a lot of weed, but during the on-days, I was less compelled to want to take a hit.
One night, past midnight, after the day's microdose effects had receded, I took another microdose to observe the possible use of LSD as Ritalin. After the dose had set in, I felt awake and alert and able to continue on with writing without the late night's lethargy. I've taken Adderall in the past, for college studies and never recreationally, and on those nights I wouldn't be able to sleep all night even if I knew my body needed it. Sometimes I would be up well into the next day and not go to bed until evening. The most fascinating thing about a microdose of LSD was that, unlike Ritalin, after 2-3 hours I still had the option of sleeping, if I so chose. I wasn't forced to keep awake.
I'm contemplating microdosing everyday this week and taking a full week's break next week to see if there are significant changes in mindset/withdrawals of any kind.
EDIT:
Two nights ago, I took about 250 micrograms with a friend during his first trip on acid. One specific moment during the night, we came across a spider in my room - the size of the tip of my thumb - which is plenty enough to scare and intimidate me. But for the first time in my life, I chose not to kill it, but instead catch it and release it outside.
This little event made me realize that my empathy quotient was raised significantly. I knew this was true already, but it's interesting how it made me go from a spider-killer to one that couldn't take the life of this little guy - he didn't do anything to me.
I will explore this empathy change and see how it affects me while microdosing.
No comments:
Post a Comment