Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 1

Day 1

Background:

Male. 21. Unemployed college student "taking a break". Have on and off bouts with depression for the past ~9 years, but a couple days ago had a breakthrough into positivity due to a 375 microgram LSD trip. Instead of continually thinking there's no point in being alive, I suddenly found myself wanting to cling to life with a newfound ambition. The LSD tabs in possession are ~250 mics each. For microdosing purposes, the single tab was cut into strips creating about 13 slivers with each being ~19 mics/sliver. Dosing every other day, or every three days is the proposed course of action for now. Today will be gone about as a trial. Due to the fact that I tripped on 375 mics the previous Thursday, 3 days ago, tolerance may be too high to even feel the 20 mics. If nothing is felt, a 1-2 week break to baseline tolerance will be necessary.

At the time of writing this sentence, it has been four hours since I dosed. I exercised and worked out during the "onset" (20-60 minutes after dosing) and didn't feel any notable difference. It wasn't until after I had showered that I felt noticeably awake and up, like I had had a normal cup of coffee. I don't drink coffee period anymore. I did have a caramel macchiato at Starbucks a couple weeks ago and it made me feel a little bit more wired than I would have liked - an uncomfortable alertness. The alertness I feel now is similar, but it doesn't make me antsy or fog my thinking. Actually, the clarity and flow of my thinking is smoother than normal.

Shortly after, I went grocery shopping with my cousin/roommate and she didn't notice anything off in particular, but if there was, she probably thought it was because of weed. She doesn't know that I've done acid in the past.

About 3 hours since dosing, I laid down on my bed to listen to music. There was definitely better audial clarity than before. For some reason, I started getting a headache on my right temple. I decided to close my eyes and I saw a mild CEV for a couple seconds. Eventually, I got lost in the music and took the most rejuvenating nap. It was interesting because if I nap, I tend to be out for well over an hour or so, but I woke up on my own and felt refreshed after having just slept under 45 minutes.

Thinking again, the headache may have been a warning for a lack of sufficient water in my system, or it's the acid.

A friend came over with a camera he rented from film school and we practiced some shots and threw around ideas. At times it became hard to focus on the idea at hand and on a few occasions I would space out while my friend tried describing a plot point or idea to me - this was during the latter half of the peak.

I had an overall positive attitude going through the day and nothing was out of the ordinary - driving was fine, pupils normal, appetite all there.

Tomorrow I will reflect upon the differences of today and find the contrast.


No comments:

Post a Comment