Monday, October 21, 2013

Review.

It's been about 5 or 6 days since I finished what I had left for microdosing purposes and I have not taken any LSD since then.

My biggest concern immediately after stopping was how much I would miss it. Between the on-days, I would find myself excited or wanting to take a microdose because I knew if I did, my day would have been much more positive, optimistic, and smoother. From a day or two after that until now, I had actually forgot that I had this blog and that I had microdosed at all. I didn't find myself thinking upon it too much or craving it at all. This leads me to believe that it's possible to use microdosing as an anti-depressant, though I have no idea how often people take anti-depressants, but at the same time, I don't have an addictive personality. I would say I'm addicted to drugs as much as I am addicted to baths - I'll take them when I want because it's nice, but I don't need it.

I forgot that I wanted to explore the empathy change while microdosing, but I do recall having a significant emotional connection to a character in a film. In another instance, I cried while re-watching the Figi segment of Dr. Sanjay Gupta's documentary, "Weed". The first time I saw it, I was emotional, but not to the point of tears.

Productivity-wise, I feel that there was a slight upgrade, though it is dependent on the user as to where they decide to put their energy, focus, and motivation. As for myself, a self-deprecative fledgling of a writer, it helped quiet the voice in the back of my head telling me I'm awful. It helped, but not significantly. If anything, I got as much done, maybe more, while sober or high on marijuana as I did while microdosing.

In the future, I'd like to be able to experiment with daily microdosing over a long period of time and then abruptly stopping for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment