Monday, October 14, 2013

Redosing.

I took a 20 microgram dose at around 9am and noticed that compared to last week, it feels like I haven't had a "full cup of coffee"

Two things to account for:
-250 microgram trip taken 3 nights ago.
-Four hours of sleep last night.

It's currently 2:15pm and I will take another 20 microgram sliver and see if it adds/extends the initial dose or if it fails to do anything at all.

3:40pm
Definitely feel a boost from the second sliver.

6:16pm
I just woke up from a roughly 2 hour nap. LSD let's me focus on what I want to do, which is different than say Adderall forcing me to focus on anything that I'm doing at the moment - except sleep.

If I wanted to keep awake I probably could have, but what I really wanted was to sleep and rest and so I did.

Also, it feels like the second sliver added to the dosage. Instead of extending the duration of the 20 microgram dose, which is what I was hoping for, it added to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment